Monday, May 09, 2011

what a day



alright, my brain is starting to function again.

The rains are welcome to pour in, but the flood? That's another story.

Naligo ako sa ulan. Ang sarap.

My good friend, Dino and I, along with Tetet went to ATC to catch the last full show of Fast Five. Unfortunately, the cinemas were closed when we arrived. ( we arrived around 9:30, last full show is 10:45). It was closed due to power interruptions the mall was having.

Tetet and her friend went to eat at the Pancake House. Dino and I shopped around for phones. Most stall were closed. So we ate at Tater's. That's where our cinema ticket money went.

While eating, Dino and I were looking at the ticket booth. (directly in front of us).
There was a sign there saying it was closed. But still a lot of people were going there and asking stuff like, "sarado po?" Obviously, a very dumb question. hehe.

Ang ganda ng napwestuhan namin. We get to eat while looking at the people who kept asking the same dumb question. The manong guard was tired of answering them. Kami ni thets gumagawa ng dialogue habang kumakain. Ate closed nga eh, ano ba ibig sabihin ng closed? eh di sarado. paulit ulit. kahit isang milyong beses mo itanong yan hindi magbubukas yan. hehe. salbahe lang kami.

So we went back to Shell Select at Times. Tetet dropped us there. Dino and I went to the Balcony Bar for a few drinks then we called it a night.

Mind you I didn't have a car to bring so I had to wait for a jeep that's gonna pass by my place. Took me around 30 minutes before i finally got a ride. For that 30 minutes that I waited, i was being slapped by the strong wind. very strong. yung mga bakal sa paligid ko nagtatauban na.

Buti na lang pagdating ko sa lugar namin hindi na baha.

I hope tomorrow the rain stops, or kung hindi man sana mahina na lang. I wanna watch Fast Five on big screen. Wanna watch Thor too.

I was supposed to write a review about Fast Five today, thanks to ATC's power troubles, i ended up blabbing here.

Oh well.

Bukas na lang siguro.

Keep the swag flowing.

This channeling the Charlie Sheen is really good.

follow me on twitter @alfredcasino

No comments: