Tuesday, April 26, 2011

check picture for the title. :D



Seriously. What the F#%k?
What part of I have nothing to do with that don't you understand?
Yes, I can do something like that, But I didn't. I won't. That's not my style and you know it.
And for millionth time, If i wanted to do something like that, i would have done that ages ago.
But I didn't. And I still won't.
Feel free to ask me, feel free to do whatever you want to indict me.
Whatever makes you happy and sleep well at night.
So, please, for the love of God, stop including me in your mess.
And stop pointing fingers.

This will be the first and the last time that I'm gonna say this.
I was already doing okay. Super okay even.
Then you started getting close again.
And I know for a fact that I am not misinterpreting things.
So, I fall again.
As soon as I fall, you burn me.
This started to be a cycle.
Then it started going downhill again.
Unlucky me.
You know what I feel for you.
But for you to keep doing that and then leave me hanging...
it's just wrong.
You're old enough to know what's right and what's wrong.
I know you're gonna say that you didn't tell me to do this or to that, but still,
I have sacrificed enough, more than enough even.
I know you say that you appreciate them.
But there comes a point when the appreciation is more than just a hug and a thank you.
I'm tired of the cycles, the lies and the games.
I devoted more than enough time for you.
It's time for me.

Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. I really really hope that things work out the way you want it. That's how much I care. That's how much I love you.

That's about it.
Time to go out regain my swag.


for people who even bother, follow me at twitter @alfrecasino

No comments: