Saturday, April 23, 2011

Been Too Long!


The blog title says it all, it's been almost a year. 10 months to be exact since i last posted. Not that anyone really follows this.

It's been a rather uneventful holy week for me, mostly I stayed at home watching all the TV series that I downloaded. Been faithfully following three TV series: Chuck, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. I'm thinking of starting to watch Nikita, but the first season hasn't ended yet so i'll wait after the season is over and then I'll watch it. I think there's 3 more episodes left.

At night i kill time by hanging out at McDonald's at PhilAm with my good bud Dino. We normally hang out at Shell Select and The Balcony bar, but since it's holy week and they're closed, we're stuck at MickeyD's.

So why am I blogging again? Because i'm freakin bored! I was supposed to go to Lucban today to go to the Kamay ni Hesus shrine, but mom and the others left me. They can't wake me up. My fault. I slept 5 am surfin youtube watchin old clips of mtv's from the early 90s.

Don't have plans for later yet, but most probably I'm gonna be at MickeyD's with Dino again.

Can't wait for Monday. Lots of stuff going to happen on Monday.

My mind just totally went blank, Need another cup of coffee.

Follow me on twitter @alfredcasino

No comments: