Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 2

No post for day 1?
I was out the whole day yesterday so no day 1.

Just to fill you in on what's happening

I'm currently re assessing my life (family, relationships).

I have until May 2 to fix myself up.

I am hoping everything will be back to normal.

Or better than they were the last time.

You will never know what you have until you lose it.

I hope I haven't lost it. Yet.

Kinda thinking that this is only a vacation.

I hope it's not a permanent vacation for her.

I'm going through a hard time.

I deserve this, so I have to go through this.

I hope this will make me better.

This better make me better.

Gotta tell you this is hard.

Always looking for something to make me busy.

I find stuff that make me busy.

But doesn't make me busy enough.

My life is in the crapper right now.

Questions keep popping up. So I ask myself...

Why didn't you notice that?

Why are you so stupid?

Why did you let it slip away?

Can you still have her back?

I can. I must. I will.

Change for the better.

Lessons must be learned. Some of it the hard way.

10 days to go.

No comments: