
Went to Tagaytay around 11 am today. Got there about 1pm. Was with my folks and my sister.
Ate at Leslie's, then stayed at Starbucks then went to the Pink Sisters Chapel.
That chapel is so special. People go there to pray and ask for something. What you do is you get a paper (provided by the chapel) and write down all your intentions and drop it in a drop box.
That place used to be so solemn. It used to be that as soon as you step foot in that place you will feel a certain level of calmness.
I didn't feel that way today.
The place was packed! And the people outside were noisy. Taking pictures (I was one of them) and being noisy (not me). Folks you can take pictures all you want but please, be quiet.
Oh well, enough about it.
I had fun! I get to play with my camera today. Did a lot of shots. I'm starting to learn to do fancy stuff on it. Not the typical point, shoot, point, shoot.
It was fun hanging out with my folks today. Wish we can do this more often.
It would've been nicer if jaren was there.
Maybe next time.
*note to self* upload pics tomorrow.
Went to pick up Jaren after dropping my folks at home. Went to church (again), and we heard half-mass. (arrived there and it's homily already)
You know what would be cool? Priests giving homily in a movie guy voiceover mode.
that'll be cool.
The church should find new ways to attract people to go to church.
oh well.
Went to Select and we bought iced coffees. Chatted with some peeps there then we went to Noe's place to formally congratulate Ren on her pregnancy.
I can't wait for February 6. It's a special day. A day where one torn on our side will be pulled out.
Tiis tiis lang smooch. *wink*
Everything will be okay.
Just remember, breathe deep and pray and it'll go away!
Woosah....Woosah....
hehehe...
I had so much fun!
happyhappyjoyhappyhappyjoyhappyhappy!
I hope my happiness today can somehow be contagious and infect you smooch.
I hate it when your sad.
I will beat senseless the people that make you sad.
but I won't.
Not sun sun is christmas. (hindi araw araw ay pasko)
wahahahahahaah
bullet day....(balang araw)
wahahhahahaha
ayaw pa talaga tumigil.
tama na nagiging baduy na ko.
gotta sleep.
I promise to upload pictures tomorrow. (fingers crossed)
No comments:
Post a Comment